Important Information for our Clients and Collaborators
In response to our new reality, at The Wittmore, we want to transmit a message of positivity and trust.
The safety of our Guests and our Team is our highest priority. It is for this reason that we are taking appropriate actions and measures for when we can reopen our doors, in response to the Coronavirus, ensuring the health and safety of our guests and employees, with the exclusivity, comfort and trust that has always characterized us.
- We are adjusting our cleaning measures, reinforcing 5* standards and increasing the frequency of disinfection in all areas of the Hotel.
- We are working with Cristal International, one of the leading Health & Safety companies of the world, to ensure that we follow all the recommendations of the Government of Spain and the Government of Catalonia and effectively comply with all disinfection standards.
- All Departments will receive adequate training to prevent the spread and maintain the highest level of security.
- The Hotel is preparing all the sanitary fittings and equipment necessary to protect our employees and clients.
- We are adjusting the capacity to keep the safety distances in all areas of the Hotel and placing antiseptic dispensers at the disposal of guests and staff.
We keep informed daily of all the news to reinforce all the measures. We continue working to offer perfection.
The health and tranquility of our clients and team are our main commitment today and always.
We have adjusted our cancellation policy so that those guests who have not been able to travel due to the Coronavirus and those who are planning their next trip, do not miss the opportunity in the future to stay with us and visit our beautiful city of Barcelona.
For any further information about the new measures and cancellation policies, do not hesitate to contact us:
The entire The Wittmore team is at your disposal and wishes to welcome you very soon!